List of Documents required for your non transport vehicle registration
Find here the list of documents along with where to get it to get your car or Two wheeler registered in Rajasthan state in any of the RTO or DTO office in Rajasthan. Whether its a car of a motor cycle, these documents are must to be presented.
- Form 20 ( Download) to be filled and submitted by the applicant. ( Chassis number impression on the form to be taken by pencil of wax color.
- Form 21 ( Vehicle Bill or invoice) to be provided by the seller.
- Form 22 ( Manufacturer certificate) to be provided by the seller.
- Address Proofs, proof of residence. AAdhar card, voter id, domicile certificate or other id proof( depends on satisfaction of registration authority)
- Insurance copy to be provided by seller as vehicle should be insured before leaving the showroom.
- Parking certificate ( in case of car) Declaration of having adequate parking space in your house on a stamp paper along with pictures of parking space.
**This is not the official website. The data shown is just for Reference purpose